Online Conference Registration System Facilities in detail:
- Pre-registration – to collect contacts for marketing
- Group bookings with discounted rates
- Personalized registration categories for your event (such as delegate, speaker, sponsor, exhibitor, etc) so people can automatically bypass procedures that don’t apply to them
- Indication of preferences, such as the seminars, workshops or symposia a delegate wants to attend
- Booking of accommodation, social events and tours
- Secure payments
- Emailing of confirmations, reminders and updates, an essential part of conference marketing
Payments can be made using most major credit cards, and funds will transfer straight into your event’s dedicated account, see our Financial Management pages for more details on our expert services in this area:
|On line and off line Registration
forms and processing for
|groups and individuals|
|Administration portal||Event grouping, filtering and Sorting|
|Event duplication||Email notification and reminders|
|Barcodes and eTickets||Online and email reporting|
|Event Sign-in||Data exports|
- Creating and maintaining the delegate database
- Full financial administration
- Answering queries by phone and email
- Sending out confirmations/joining instructions
- Chasing up what’s overdue
- Setting-up and staffing reception desks for face-to-face enquiries when the big day comes
A password protected account takes away the hassle for delegates
Tailored to the specifics of your event and fully branded to sit within your dedicated conference website, our registration system enables all involved (delegates, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, committee members) to create an account that’s tailored to his or her requirements in a few minutes.
As the event draws closer, this account can be accessed any time (through an individual’s secure password) to change details, add information, confirm bookings, make payments and submit material. With our system, delegates can say goodbye to the chore of entering basic details again and again for every new development.
Data capture & real time reporting gives organisers the ‘Big Picture’
As the event organiser, you can also access the data captured from all those registrations any time for real time reporting on your events’ progress.
- How many people are attending?
- How many abstracts have been submitted?
- Which events are over-subscribed?
- Which events need more marketing?